A C# OpenSource project for easy viewing of spatial data.
The current release has the following functionality: (from summary page)
- Draw points, Lines and polygons
- Auto close lines and polygons
- Draw with Freehand or with fixed lines(using shift key)
- Zoom in and out of drawing (scroll bars not yet implemented)
- Enter 1 or geometries by text.
- Text Geometries are validated and errors displayed
- Display geometries in text and graphical form
- Select and highlight geometries from a grid
- Select geometries using drawing pane by using another geometry (lasso style selection)
- Snap to grid. Restricts points to whole numbers
The Spatial Data Viewer project was started by SimonS whose blog is a good resource on SQL Server 2008 - Katmai. (Many of his latest entries are on using SQL Server 2008 with spatial data). http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/simons/