And this time it is on StackOverflow:
According to one of the posts: Here are the key differences between the patterns:
- View is more loosely coupled to the model. The presenter is responsible for binding the model to the view.
- Easier to unit test because interaction with the view is through an interface
- Usually view to presenter map one to one. Complex views may have multi presenters.
- Controller are based on behaviors and can be shared across views
- Can be responsible for determining which view to display