1. The page object is created
2. The page life cycle begins, and the events Page.Init and Page.Load fire.
3. All other control events fire.
4. The data source controls perform any updates. If a row is being updated, the Updating and
Updated events fire. If a row is being inserted, the Inserting and Inserted events fire. If a
row is being deleted, the Deleting and Deleted events fire.
5. The Page.PreRender event fires.
6. The data source controls perform any queries and insert the retrieved data in the linked controls.
The Selecting and Selected events fire at this point.
7. The page is rendered and disposed of.
Remember: Data binding is performed on every postback