Here are some of the reforms that are part of the health care coverage that is makings its way through Congress currently:
- Cap on out of pocket costs
- No limits on total paid out over the lifetime of coverage
- Preventive care will be covered
- Pre-existing conditions will be covered
- Coverage will not be denied because you or someone in your family get sick
- Guaranteed renewal of insurance coverage
Sounds like all good ideas – not sure what the fuss is all about – seems pretty clear to me that as a patient I would want all of the above to pass.