Heard about Comcast’s XFinity upgrade today (it isnt yet available in my neck of the woods in Denver), but the features look interesting:
- 50Mbps downloads today, increasing to 100+ Mbps and even faster in the future
- 100+ HD channels, 5,000+ HD choices, and the best HD picture quality available
- 50 to 70 multi-cultural channels
- Approaching 20,000+ Video On Demand titles
- Fancast XFINITY TV, with 19,000+ movies, top shows, and other content available online, at home or on the go
- New cross-platform and mobile features like: remote DVR, Universal Caller ID, an interactive home telephone, apps for iPhones and the ability to use a remote control to order products and services while watching TV
Comcast’s service has overall been good. My only problem with them has been the price that they think their customers are willing to pay. I am seriously considering cutting out cable the next time I have to renew my services at a higher fee.