DotPeek is the latest free replacement for .Net Reflector from JetBrains (the makers of ReSharper). (link)
What I like about DotPeek:
- I use ReSharper, so the navigation features come naturally to me.
- Many of the navigation features are not available in any of the other tools (eg: Find Usages)
- Displays resources embedded within the dll/exe
- Allows you to load up v2.0 and v4.0 dlls
What I don’t like:
- Doesn’t seem to allow you to view the contents of the resources embedded within the module. (Probably will show up in a future release).
Overall – it works great. I like it.
Read about JustDecompile another replacement from Telerik (http://blog.aggregatedintelligence.com/2011/04/justdecompile-from-telerik-beta.html)